As a member of the English Day comission, let me introduce you to the new, outstanding and awesome English Day Song Contest 2019: Milà’s Got Talent, which will take place in our high school the next 22nd of February.
The bases of the contest are:
– The contest will be performed in the playground from 12:45 until 14:45, as a karaoke.
– All the students of 1st and 2nd of ESO must take part in the show. It is compulsory for the 9 classes.
– There will be two separate competitions. One for 1st. ESO and another one for the 2nd. An experienced jury will
award a prize to the best performance in each competition.
– Each class must choose 3 songs to perform. The ED comission will decide which one will be performed.
– Three aspects will be taken into account: language accuracy and pronunciation, dàncing performance and custome.
– The song must be practiced at least during 4-5 english classes.
– The last hour (from 13:45 to 14:45) the rest of ESO students will join the show as the audience
– There will be also an exhibition of the teacher’s choir during the show.
Thank you for your attention. Keep in in contact,